Bibb County Career Academy

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Please Create A Marquee


10/17/2019, 5:30 PM 7:30 PM
Bibb County High School 220 Birmingham Rd, Centreville, AL 35042

Need help completing FAFSA?

What is the FAFSA?
To apply for federal student aid, such as federal grants, work-study, and loans, you need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Completing and submitting the FAFSA is free and easier than ever, and it gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school.

In addition, many states and colleges use your FAFSA information to determine your eligibility for state and school aid, and some private financial aid providers may use your FAFSA information to determine whether you qualify for their aid.

You must submit the FAFSA if you want to apply for federal and state financial aid. Many colleges and universities, especially public institutions, also require the FAFSA. You must submit the FAFSA every year that you want aid.

Copy to Google Calendar  •  Download iCal Event